As a valued customer, we want you to know that W.A. Zimmer Company is taking COVID-19 very seriously and we are committed to working with you through this pandemic. Cleanliness and safety have always been central to how we do business and we have implemented the following procedures to help you and our staff remain safe and healthy.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all office equipment and tools
- Protective gear and disinfectant provided to all employees
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all customer project surfaces (i.e. door handles, window locks, remotes, etc…)
- Employee instruction on social distancing protocols and handwashing
- Shifting our showroom from being open to the public to ‘by appointment only’ during the COVID-19 shutdown
- Having staff work either partly or entirely at home
Keeping a positive perspective is essential. So, we believe that when we overcome this pandemic, that our customers will want to enjoy the outdoors and their home. In order for us to fulfill those needs, we plan to keep working with you by being creative in our sales process. Here are some options that are available to you:
- At Home Appointments: We are still willing to come visit you at your home. We will not enter your home but will interact with you outside instead. This allows us to utilize proper social distancing and yet still look at the details of your project, in person.
- Virtual Appointments: If you don’t want us present at your home at all, we can attempt to have you provide the necessary information. By using Skype or Facetime, you can go outside and discuss with the designer live about your project. It will require the homeowner to take pictures and measurements, but we should be able to move the project forward with this information.
- Showroom Appointments: Although our showroom is closed to the public, we are willing to meet with you in our Huntington, IN showroom by appointment. This would allow us to show you the different options and for you to get a better understanding of the project. If you bring the necessary pictures and measurements, we would also be able to work up some estimates while you are here.
Thank you for letting us continue to be of service and please contact us with any questions. We will continue to closely monitor the current situation and make any necessary changes, if needed, for the future.
We wish our customers, staff, and community good health and appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this uncertain time.
President and Founder